WELCOME TO THE NOOK, A COSY SELF CATERING HOLIDAY COTTAGE IN THE SCOTTISH WEST HIGHLAND VILLAGE OF KINLOCHLEVEN.
Sleeping 5 in 3 bedrooms, the Nook is centrally located in the village of Kinlochleven, which spectacularly nestles between towering mountain ranges and a sea loch.
Well behaved dogs are welcome at no extra charge. Free unlimited Wifi. Parking for 2 cars.
The Nook offers charming holiday accommodation in the Scottish Highland village of Kinlochleven. A secure garden makes this a perfect holiday cottage for those wishing to bring their well behaved dogs with them.
The village and the surrounding area is fantastic for dog lovers, with many of the local hostelries and facilities being dog friendly.
The cottage is graded 3 star by the Scottish Tourist board, and offers all the facilities you would expect and more from a cosy, comfortable abode. THe fully equipped kitchen has everything you need should you wish to cook, the bathroom has a luxurious corner bath, and you will love the open fire should the evenings turn chilly!
The Scottish Highland village of Kinlochleven is spectacularly sitated at the head of a sea loch and nestles between towering mountain ranges.
Located between Glencoe and Fortwilliam in the area of Lochaber, the “Outdoor Capital of the U.K.”, the Nook is ideally located to explore everything that the area has to offer.
The village store, pubs and hotel are all within a level 5 minute walk from the cottage (perhaps slightly longer on the way back!).
The Ice factor is also located in the village and boast Europe’s largest Ice climbing wall, indoor climbing walls, outdoor courses, family activity breaks, a high aerial adventure course, shop, cafe/pub, and last but by no means least, a giant swing!
There are several seafood restaurants within easy driving distance, including the Leven Seafood cafe, which scenically overlooks the lough after which it was named.
There are several ways of getting to the Nook;
– First Scotrail offer a regular service 3 times a day from Glasgow to Fortwilliam (from Fortwilliam take bus no. 44 to Kinlochleven).
– The Caledonian sleeper service also operates from London Euston.
– For train timings, refer to the First Scotrail website.
Travelling from Glasgow;
– Follow A82 Northwards towards Fortwilliam for approximately 79 miles.
– Turn right at Glencoe village following signpost for Kinlochleven 7 miles on B863.
– On entering Kinlochleven pass the Tail Race Inn on your left.
– Take 3rd road left after the Tail race into Mamore road.
– No. 19 is approximately 2/3rd the way along on your left hand side. It is easily identified by a yellow door.
– Citylink do a regular service from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness to Fortwilliam.
– If travelling from Glasgow / Edinburgh disembark at Glencoe village and get local bus No. 44 to Kinlochleven